27 - 5 +1 Things
Andrew and I are launching a recurring episode format. Every few weeks, we'll collect the interesting and the novel pieces of kit or training or our own experiences that don't warrant a stand-alone show, and lump them into a digest. Here's our first.
- 1:30 Michael’s running shoe testing and the new Skechers Razor 3 Speed
- 4:30 do it for science!
- 7:30 Andrew’s IM Maryland transition bag returns!
- 11:30 Andrew’s life with heat acclimation training
- 18:00 Michael’s adventures in deer tick removal and Lyme education
- 28:15 Michael’s marathon
- 37:00 British Cycling’s new Lotus Hope track bike
Our interview with Steve Palladino covered Running Effectiveness
The CDC page on Lyme Disease and tick removal