In this episode Andrew and Michael talk all about drafting in triathlon. They cover the basics and talk about the magnitude of the effect in different scenarios. Learn how you can save time by drafting legally and how - ahem - exhaust gases behave in a turbulent wake.
- 2:15 what is drafting and why is it important
- 4:50 factors affecting the magnitude of the drafting benefit
- 13:25 drafting in draft-legal, short course races
- 15:45 legal drafting when passing during draft illegal races
- 17:30 time saved while legally passing case study
- 25:50 Cody’s experience with passing AG athletes at IM Chattanooga
- 31:10 Listener Q: the fluid dynamics of toots