This week, Michael and Andrew welcome former pro triathlete Sara Gross to talk about the role of women in endurance sport and how that role has changed and continues to evolve.
- 1:30 Sarah’s life and schooling in the Middle East
- 7:50 Sarah makes fun of Faris Al Sultan
- 10:20 Sara’s podcasts Ironwomen and If We Were Riding
- 11:20 The increased visibility of women’s sport / or the progress and challenges of professional women’s sports
- 13:30 Sarah on the role of pro women in Triathlon
- 18:20 all about Michael’s battle with chlorine
- 19:20 Sarah on coaching women and the Outspoken Summit
- 22:55 Is triathlon friendly and inclusive?
- 28:50 more info on the Outspoken Summit
- 31:10 a different look at the Caster Semenya story
- 33:05 is testosterone the right marker for gender identification in sport?
Connect with Sara at Live Fiesty Media
Don't forget to snag a STAC Halcyon smart trainer, now at 50% off! Don't miss this insane deal. Once the boys move to AB, you're outta luck!
Keep up with us at STAC, 4iiii, and X3. If you like the show, rate and review us on iTunes and tell your friends!